We invite you to partner with Charleston Ballet Theatre this season
Two dancers rehearse hours and hours together in the studio, finally to achieve a partnership on stage.
Strikingly elegant, the couple performs a tender romantic dance for two, then a soaring spectacular whirlwind of precision movements that also partner with the music.
Partnerships are just as powerful beyond the curtain as they are onstage.
For more than 10 years, the key to CBT’s success has been its“Dance Partner Circle” the company's closest supporters who provide generous annual operating support to vital to our fiscal health .
It takes more than amazing dancers to make an amazing dance company! Without you, much of what we do would be impossible. As with most cultural arts organizations only 40% of our expenses are covered by ticket sales. The remaining comes from contributions from patrons, like you.
Becoming a Dance Partner with a Charleston Ballet Theatre artist is an extraordinary way for you to show your endorsement of the company while having special access to the dancers. CBT is an organization steeped in tradition and reaching for new heights. Won’t you join us?
Silver Dance Partner-
- 2 Season Tickets to the mainstage productions
-Priority Invitation to exclusive parties held in private homes & local “hotspots” with company dancers
- 2 Complimentary tickets for guests to join you at a mainstage performance
- Special recognition in Playbills and on Dance Partner Sponsor Board placed In the theater lobby during each performance
Gold Dance Partner-
- All benefits of Silver listed above, plus:
- Individual sponsor of a Principal dancer in CBT
- Listing as a co-sponsor of the Children’s Series performances in all advertising
Platinum Dance Partner-
- All benefits of Silver & Gold plus:
- Individual sponsor of 2 Company dancers
- 2 Additional Season Tickets to all mainstage productions
- Listing as a co-sponsor of all mainstage productions in all advertising
Choreographer’s Diamond Partner-
- All benefits of Platinum plus:
- Sponsor of Resident Choreographer Jill Eathorne Bahr
- Invitations to attend two private dining experiences hosted by Ms. Bahr and CBT Artistic directors, Don & Patricia Cantwell